• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Exmark Turf Tracer Wanted

HDALLC

LawnSite Member
im selling a 2004 Turf Tracer HP 48" cut with a floating deck, asking $3000.00 for it

HDALLC

LawnSite Member
where did you get 1200 hours the walk behind doesnt have 1200 hours on it that is the lazer z zero turn with 1200 hours

OP
B

Billz

LawnSite Member
would anyone be interested in trading a 2004 Lazer Z 27hp liquid cooled with 600 hours on it for a couple nice Turf tracers? It has the ultravac system with the 3 bags. I lost the condos I really used the lazer on, and am mostly residential now, and the lazer is just too big.

HDALLC

LawnSite Member
i would say there are about 300 hours on the tt

KathysLGC

LawnSite Bronze Member
would anyone be interested in trading a 2004 Lazer Z 27hp liquid cooled with 600 hours on it for a couple nice Turf tracers? It has the ultravac system with the 3 bags. I lost the condos I really used the lazer on, and am mostly residential now, and the lazer is just too big.
Geez! I just bought a 2005 60" lazer with a 27 Kohler. I have a 2005 48" TTHP with about 40 hours that I rarely use. Wish you where looking sooner I would have worked out a deal with ya.