• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Exmark Vs. Encore

Youngster

LawnSite Member
How good are encores? Havent really heard too much about them. Their 48&quot; WB is about the same price as the Exmark 48&quot;. I've heard many good things about Exmark. Which would you get. I wanna make sure i get something good for the $$$$$!<p>Youngster<p><p>----------<br>Cashin' in on Others Laziness!!!!<br>

G

GrassRoots Lawn Care

I've never run an Exmark, but heard the same good things as you, I'm sure. I HAVE run Encore and I can tell you that they are NOT reliable mowers. Just not built up to par with Exmark, not even close. <p>----------<br>Mike Reynolds,<br>GrassRoots Lawn Care, Florida<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: GrassRoots Lawn Care

yardsmith

LawnSite Senior Member
That's like asking &quot;I have 2 bikes I have to choose between- 1 is a Schwinn & the other is a Murray..............&quot;<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
You're not even in the BALLPARK to comparing apples to oranges!!!

Cutter1

LawnSite Bronze Member
I went to Exmark three years ago, I'll never use any thing else. I have Lasers and Turf Tracers. Just make sure you get the floating deck, and NEVER under power to save money, especially on a Hydro. Get the biggest engine you can.