• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

exmark

Trevor8

LawnSite Senior Member
OP
T

Trevor8

LawnSite Senior Member
not much of a difference besides the mower deck. I want on real bad

MOHUSTLER

LawnSite Bronze Member
Looks like a nice lineup. Good thing the dealer in my area is a crook and I dont have to compete aginst him.

The-Other-Side

LawnSite Member
I cannot get any of the dealers around me to give me a quote on what one of the grand stands are gonna run. Have any of you guys got any prices? Sorry if this is high jackin the thread.*trucewhiteflag*

fiveoboy01

LawnSite Silver Member
I have a Vantage on order(have for quite a while). 24HP/48" deck. I believe my salesman quoted me $7500, but my memory is a tad fuzzy on it. I'm anxiously awaiting delivery, I'll be the first in my area to have one:)

joed

LawnSite Bronze Member
I'd like to see some video of their new 21" commercial series mowers. I still can't tell the difference between the AS and full commercial versions except for engine choices and the fact that everything standard on the full commercial series is extra on the AS series.

fiveoboy01

LawnSite Silver Member
Yeah I didn't see the new 21" mowers, nteresting. I never even considered one of their pushers in the past, maybe I will re-consider now.
Posted via Mobile Device