• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

exmark

OP
D

draftlawncare

LawnSite Member
no no 260z is one hell of a mower the deal i got on the exmark is just something you dont pass up gonna hurt the wallet though $1300 per month for 5 months btw the promaster is 4 sale b/o 790 hours

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Can you tell us if you like the hydro deck lift or do you like the foot lift better?? When you get sometime on it. Congratulation!!!

Sam-Ohio

LawnSite Senior Member
Exactly which model of Exmark did you buy ? And did you pay down $1300 and make 5 payments of $1300 for a total of $7800 ?

If you are paying $7800 - that is about the normal retail price of a Gravely 260 Z, with 27 hp. Kohler, or 25 Kawasaki. Plus - Gravely currently is offering 12 months same as cash , with no down payment. That is a year, with NO interest , and NO payment to make !!

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Is your promaster 300 the long rider? I have that same machine. If it is, there is just no comparison in that cut and the cut of the Lazer. The 260 is a great machine though, too. You will be one of the few that will be able to do an actual long-term comparison.

OP
D

draftlawncare

LawnSite Member
SAm i paid $6500 for the exmark z mower 6o inch cut 27 hp kohler and no i did not put anything down on the mower . Around here the gravely 260 z 27/60 sell for $8700 Runner yes the pro 300 is the long rider i hate that mower thats the mower i started the business with its been a good mower cuts decent .great for getting under fences and shrubs just wears you out from bouncing around all day on that piss poor design of a seat and having the bull horn ripped from your hands when you hit a rut with the drive tires

OP
D

draftlawncare

LawnSite Member
John i like the hydro lift alot better than the foot lift going to start mowing on tuesday so i cant really say much about the exmark right now. i did play with it in my yard it leaves a sweet cut and has plenty of power i do think the gravely is a more comfortable mower though