Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had to get my trailer inspected after owning it for 2 years. Come to find out it was a good thing but pretty pricy! First it needed a new magnet for one of the brakes, a new marker light, a new tire (ive replaced 4 this year alone) and the brakes adjusted. This trailer is only 2 years old and not employee towed! And it also needed a new battery for the break away system. Grand total....296.00. After looking closer on my own, one of the equalizers for the leaf springs was hitting the frame for some time and the trailer has been bottoming out for a while too. So today I had heavier springs installed and they found a crack in the frame where it was hitting from before! They welded the frame replaced all of the springs and bushings for a grand total of 463.00. Those who are looking to buy an enclosed trailer be sure to look at the GVWR and make sure it is enough! Mine was 7000lbs and all we had on it was a edger at maybe 150lbs, a walk behind at maybe 350lbs, a rider at 1100lbs and maybe 500lbs of other equipment, not near over loading it. Now we are at almost a GVWR of 10,000lbs and handels and tows like night and day! Jst when you get ahead a little :cry:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
I hera ya !!!

If i Get 1 more customer who says. 80 DOLLARS ???????????

I think I will Just say go get F$%^ED

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update on trailer issues, Well all I can say is I will never buy another US Cargo trailer again! Absolutly ZERO help with any issues and a real b!tch on the other end of the phone. Thanks for nothing!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Your not the first person I heard say "us cargo" trailers suck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.