1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Expo at Louisville

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tomo, Oct 9, 2006.

1. tomo

tomo LawnSite Senior Member

Hello, did any one look at the TORO stand ???? Any 66inch deck configurations,this would be a new option in the turbo force. thanks tomo:waving:

2. gravedigger5

gravedigger5 LawnSite Senior Member

I don't think they did from what I saw, but I did not spend a lot of time there although they did have a retractable striping roller (nice), an open and close discharge chute deflector (mechanism nice / rubber baffle hokey) and a roll bar mounted fan over top the operator (excellent except watch out for tree limbs) Marc

3. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Nobody is sharing any pictures taken from there to speak of.

Is there a reason why?
    Just curious.

4. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

We walked through but nothing really stood out as different in their line up just the regular mowers

5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

The sign said not to take pictures inside but it would have been no problem outside. I had a camera but went by the rules. The new mowers outside were dusty and dirty (very dry there) so not much worth taking a picture of. Some had only 3 or 4 hours on them and looked like they had a few hundred with all the dust on them.

6. Bel Air Bob

Bel Air Bob LawnSite Member

Yes, very dusty. I never thought to take a camera, maybe next year I will take some and post.