1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Express Mower Parts...?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fiveoboy01, Mar 16, 2009.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Anyone use them at all? I recieved their catalog... I need to order 8-10 sets of blades here in the next week or so.... How's their service, etc? Any problems with them?

2. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

Just ordered a couple sets of edger blades from them. Good prices and very fast shipping. I'd definitely buy from them again.

3. OSU 09

OSU 09 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I ordered a few sets of blades from them and was very happy with their service. I got the blades at a good price, the shipping was fast and resonable. I would use them again.

4. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I use them almost exclusively for mower parts and maintenance. Excellent prices and shipping!!!

5. fiveoboy01

Thank you guys, I'm going to order some blades and stuff.

I didn't figure they were a shady operation(who can afford to put together a catalog like that if you are?), but just wanted to check twice:)

6. grasshopperslawn

grasshopperslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have been using them for years excellent prices. I have found no one who can match the prices they offer.

7. fiveoboy01

Yeah to finish the story I did get a bunch of blades from them. NO problems and shipping was timely. I'll use them again:)

8. LuvMyFerris

LuvMyFerris LawnSite Member

Great service and prices, I think the cheaper blades are knock offs but heck they work fine for me.:cool2: