1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Extreme Lawn picture thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by E.L.Co, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

so lets say your hauling dirt to backfill around a small retaining wall at the rear corner of the house where the driveway ends. Your going to shovel dirt off for that? I dont know about you, but I am not! I'll dump it and leave.. :cool2:

2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

hey kyle what brand of mowers do you have ? and how many saws do you have any updates yet ?.
    Thanks, James

3. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

seeing as i target residential accounts right now all i need is a 32 inch scag with a mulching plate. oh and saws i have a stihl 192 tc arborist saw, a 361 with a 20 inch bar, a ht 131 telescoping pole saw....all echo handhelds.
    once i land a commercial property a scag z turn is on the shopping list

4. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

small landscape job and hardwood mulch
    smoking a cigarette in the powerstroke rental after i wrecked the chevy into a fence and a lightpole at 100 mph:cry:
    and my pit bull mug keeping the books in order:laugh:

DSCI0085.jpg

DSCI0089.jpg

DSCI0093.jpg

5. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare LawnSite Member

Dude! Where you going 100 mph at? And just wondering I can't remember if I saw it before but how old are you?

6. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

AZgradner is right about too much patting on the back on this site. We need more people to critique our work.

EL Co. that is a badass ride there! I drove through Texas last year and everybody has those ranch bumpers and brush guards on their trucks. Guess it comes in handy when out in the rugged/rocky areas of Texas.

7. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

yeah i hate back patting unless its justified....we would never learn if it was always good enough. and yeah those bumpers are awesome i had a little toyota rear end me at 15 mph and my hitch went right through his front end haha he didnt have insurance so i just went on my way....no damage to the rig

8. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

residential street where it was a 40 mph speed limit...im 19 and in texas

9. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you get a DUI???

10. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

all i can say is stupid.... just plain stupid, you could of killed yourself or worse someone else. i hope you get a thrown in jail for awhile to lean a lesson.