1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

EZ Maintenance Software Email??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Feb 21, 2002.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Just wanted to know if any of you got this email? I got 2 copies and I think this is a SORRY way to try and generate business! Just wondering if anyone else got this email?

We received a call today from a gentleman who needed multiple copies of EZ Maintenance for his truck centers over a tri-state area. Unfortunately, the caller did not leave a call back number.

If you were not the caller, our apologies for sending you this E Mail. If you did call us, we are quite interested in working with you, and if you would be so kind as to call (***) 286-0041 and leave your call back number, we will contact you immediately.

Regards,

Wayne D. McFarland
    EZ Maintenance Software

2. It seams like a good way to advertise as long as dorks like you then repost the spam in a public forum.

3. KirbysLawn

Stone, thanks for yet another smart ass answer, now crawl back in your troll cave. I was asking if anyone else got it before I email them giving my opinion, I will assume you didn't get one.

4. greensummer

greensummer LawnSite Member
    from canada

Kirby,

smart a$$ response or not, He's right, you have just provided a bigger "forum" to expand his spam.

;)

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

It's getting to where you can't post a question on here anymore. Ridiculous.:(

6. KirbysLawn

Really, what is the phone number and address? I didn't list'em. I'm also curious as to how I could ask this question without mentioning the name of the company? I'm open for suggestions...

7. Hobart

Hobart Banned
    from Canada!

Thanks for the tip:blob3: I have some friends that would be interested in a great software package like this EZ product!

no outside links... thanks

8. Lawn DOG

Lawn DOG LawnSite Senior Member

Please tell me what in the heck this has to do with commercial lawn care!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

9. KirbysLawn