facebook ad

OP
B

bigviclbi

LawnSite Senior Member
I set the parameters up for 25 miles away from my hometown. I have had six clicks so far at $.60 about so I have spent like four bucks in the last week or so. This translated into about three likes on my page, but nothing tangible. I'll update this in about a month when I hope people start thinking about landscape projects. My ad was for paver patios.

Exact Rototilling

LawnSite Fanatic
I set the parameters up for 25 miles away from my hometown. I have had six clicks so far at $.60 about so I have spent like four bucks in the last week or so. This translated into about three likes on my page, but nothing tangible. I'll update this in about a month when I hope people start thinking about landscape projects. My ad was for paver patios.
I can see this working for bigger projects such as hardscapes and Landscape installs. For mowing and aeration and small time stuff for a solo operation not so much. I'm considering even dropping my Washington state license, bond and insurance coverage in that state and exclusively focus on a very small area near where I live.
Posted via Mobile Device

THEGOLDPRO

LawnSite Fanatic
I did the facebook advertising for alittle over a year got alot of people clicking on it but never got a call from it. waste of money in my opinion.

turf hokie

LawnSite Silver Member
We have been running an ad for a little over 3 weeks now.

we have gotten 60+ likes and over 600 clicks

Ad is for organic based lawn care.

Parameters are 30 years old and up and specific to the towns we work in only, I spent the time to input each town so as to try to keep our routes condensed.

No direct work yet, but it is early. We did connect with a vet who is interested in getting tick control information for her clients.

We have had 120,000 people see our ad.

I think it is doing what I want it to do, continue to get our name out there and get people to our site, the work will come (I hope)

Also, consider this, everytime I post on my wall, the 60 new likes get a wall post and they have 1200+ connections. so for every wall post I get in front of 1260+ people. That is building name recognition and will lead to work eventually.

Also, I only need to sell 1 lawn service program for every 300 clicks and I am covering the ad, odds have to be in my favor.....