• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Fall Clean Up Flier

mad_wrestler

LawnSite Senior Member
Gopher has some good ones. However, when you can figure out how to make changes to them let me know...I am a little computer dumb...Thanks

OP
L

lawn

LawnSite Senior Member
I CAN NEVER USE THEIR FLIERS. I CAN'T EDIT THEM. I DO NOT HOW. ACROBAT READER OPENS IT UP BUT I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO EDIT IT.
:realmad: :realmad: :cry: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

nherweck

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey all you that don't know how to edit the fliers!!! All I do is insert the flier as an image into Microsoft Word. Then after it's in MS Word, I then just insert text boxes whereever I need to edit at. It works like a charm, and I make fliers from gopher ALL the time! :blob3:

OP
L

lawn

LawnSite Senior Member
tHANK YOU! I'LL TRY IT.
IF SOMEONE HAS SOME FLIERS CAN YOU PLEASE POST IT? I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS :help: :help: :help:

nherweck said:
Hey all you that don't know how to edit the fliers!!! All I do is insert the flier as an image into Microsoft Word. Then after it's in MS Word, I then just insert text boxes whereever I need to edit at. It works like a charm, and I make fliers from gopher ALL the time! :blob3: