• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

fall clean-up

plantzpropertymanagement

LawnSite Member
alright i need to know how you guys charge for fall clean-up's people think that you can do there leaves for the same price for mowing im thinking there crazy i got burned last year but not this year im thinking to charge about 3 times the amount for mowing what you guys think?

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
so what did your search engine results show?

qualitylawnmanagement

LawnSite Bronze Member
If I were you I would just double the amount of $$. If I charge 35.00 for normal maintenance then I would place in 70.00 for that work.

daveintoledo

LawnSite Silver Member
Lawn-Care-Innovations said:
If I were you I would just double the amount of $$. If I charge 35.00 for normal maintenance then I would place in 70.00 for that work.

weekly leaf clean up you could double normal cost each week.... for one time end of the fall cleanup, not nearly enough

29 Palms Property Management

LawnSite Senior Member
I do 2.5 times the weekley fee. Most of my clients have agreed to a once a month cleanup to keep the amount of build up under control. If it gets crazy, they get charged more. You just have to be professional and sell the service.