1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

fall clean up

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by hewitt64, Sep 25, 2001.

1. hewitt64

hewitt64 LawnSite Member

hi guys
    i was wondering how you guys charge for leaf cleanup. Say you have a trak vac and you mow and vac, how do you charge . thanks for your info.

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Search and ye shall find!

3. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a lazer with a ultra vac, and do my regular customers weekly for leaves. When the ultra vac comes out, I also blow the leaves from beds, then vac them up. I will charge 10-15 more, depending on the time I spend doing this. Now if it is a person that has waited until they all fall, I will give a high price, because the grass has not been cut and the leaves are matted in the lawn. The one time cleanups take a lot longer, and are harder on the equiptment and yourself.Most of the time I charge an hourly rate, but will bid the job, and do pretty well. Did a search on leaf cleanups, here is a link to more answers.

http://www.lawnsite.com/search.php?...by=lastpost&sortorder=descending&pagenumber=1

4. When the leaves start getting real thick we charge double reg mowing plus 5$ every 44 gallon pail
    Hope this helps you some