Fall Cleanup Totals $

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GRANTSKI, Nov 26, 2019.

1. prezek

prezek LawnSite Senior Member

Weather has been great up until this week. Cleanups in a 35 degree drizzle today. 15-20 mph winds the rest of this week...we are down to about 100 cleanups left that are scheduled. Still waiting to hear from a few of my regulars. My season will hopefully end the 20th.

Cam15 likes this.
  2. Skol

Skol LawnSite Senior Member

My leaf clientele has grown every year, nowhere near 100 clean-ups yet. That'd be fantastic

Cam15 likes this.
  3. prezek

It’s 5 of us right now...Didn’t you mention you are solo? I wouldn’t want to do 10 cleanups solo, much less 100...a good number of our visits left are 2nd, 3rd, 4th visits, so they should be quick and easy.

hort101 and kemco like this.
  4. kemco

kemco LawnSite Silver Member

We generally stay booked through mid February. I hope that stays the case. The week after new years is a tad slow but then we are busy again.

hort101 and prezek like this.
  5. kemco

kemco LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah weve already done pretty close to 100 clean ups we will probably total out this season at about 300ish.

Cam15 likes this.
  6. XC skier

XC skier LawnSite Member

I finished my last two on Sunday in the snow. Here are my totals: 21 leaf days, average of 4 production hrs daily, $370 daily sales at an average of $93 per man hour. Solo operator. Last year with 2 employees we averaged $72 per man hour.

kemco, Cam15, GRANTSKI and 2 others like this.
  7. Skol

Skol LawnSite Senior Member

So do each one of those 4 visits count towards the 100?

Yes, I'm solo (wife helps some, but she's pregnant right nowThumbs Up), I did 42 clean-ups in November, and have 8 or so left. Most of those are one time visits, some with two visits.

Cam15 likes this.
  8. prezek

We’ve probably done 250? So far...I have very few that will need more than 1 more visit. The wind has brought down about 90% I’d say. Out of 350 cleanups, it’s probably 275 separate properties. The other 75 are the multiple visits.

Cam15 likes this.
  9. LawnGuy35

LawnGuy35 LawnSite Member

I’m solo. Right now just over $7000 gross on leaf cleanups, with another $2000 ish scheduled as long as the weather holds up.

Cam15 and JLSLLC like this.
  10. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Not enough lol:realmad:

Nice figures everyoneThumbs Up

hort101, Cam15 and sjessen like this.