1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

fallin off

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Charles, May 17, 2000.

1. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Alright dammit to hell. This is the second time this year I fell off my trailor. This time walking along the edge of the ramp. Now I sprang my ankle. It didnt hurt while i was working. But now it does. Going to be fun tomm. Last time i fell off the side but didnt get hurt. Least when I have been drinKing after hours I have an excuse:). Anyone else have the fallen and I cant get up syndrome?

2. CA Enterprises

CA Enterprises LawnSite Member

Charles,<p>I haven't fallen off the trailer, but the other day I was trying to trim a trumpet vine. Make long story short, I had forgotten to put the ladder in the truck so I pulled up long side of it and climb on the bed rails. Let's just say I won't be doing that again. I don't think I'm a sure footed as I thought.<p>Hope your Okay. I bet that with a few beers you could probably navigate the trailer better than sober. At least you will think you did.<p>Question is did anyone else see you? I wouldn't care unless someone saw me.LOL<p>Adam :)

3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Adam, the first thing I did was look around and see if anyone saw me lol. I would hate that. But i guess no one did. I think my ankle just gave out. cause it just rolled over sideways. Then I fell. I put a heatpad on it all last night. Its 75% ready to go today. ready or not its going to have to work.

4. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Fell off the back of my truck about 2 weeks <br>ago,drop of about 5 foot and landed square on<br>my right shoulder.I just lay there and moaned<br>for about 15min.At he time I couldn't have<br>given a rats arse if anyone saw me or not.<br>I was just rolling around swearing and carrying on. The lesson I learnt:- Don't <br>write cheques your body can't cash. :)<p>Karl<br>