Famous Customers

FIREMAN

LawnSite Senior Member
Hello there guys,<br> I used to cut the lawn for the property where they shoot the hbo series&quot; The Sopranos&quot; ....and for those of you who remember the early episodes..the old red and white ford pick-up they used as a plumbers truck was another local landscapers truck. They asked for mine but after looking closer they said the dump body was wrong for the show....whatevere that means.. they paid that guy 2,000 dollars did lots of work on the truck and rented him a mason dump for three weeks while they worked on and filmed his truck...imagine the money they have to burn...they could have bought an old truck cheaper..oh well i guess thats showbiz..

FIREMAN

LawnSite Senior Member
oh yeah I forgot......remember the uni- bomber??? I used to cut the lawn for the man he attacked in NJ...

AGG Lawn Maintenance

LawnSite Senior Member
John Deere, Thats pretty cool I love the 49ers!!! I live in New Jersey and have to deal with all the Giant's fans here. I love Tom too he was great!!! If you see him tell him he has a big fan in NJ. If it counts for anything I did a job acrossed the street from Bruce Springsteen. He's from NJ and used to live in Rumson NJ.Travis AG&G Lawn Maintenance<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: AGG Lawn Maintenance

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Not really anyone famous, but I do do several on Warwick Hills Golf Course where the Buick Open is held every year. Speaking of which, every year at this time it is complete chaos around there (blocked off streets, one way, etc. This year they are looking for an even bigger turnout since Tiger's playing. And yes, we mow WHILE the Open is going on. They have a job to do, and so do we.

anythinglawns

LawnSite Member
Maybe not famous nation wide, but I cut for Byron Lowtax Looper's defense attorney. For those who don't know Byron Lowtax Looper murdered his political apponent in the state senate race. It had nation wide news coverage. And was featured on City Confidential on A&E.

Top Forums