Fast food

Triplex

LawnSite Member
I seem to be a minority here. I rarely bring a lunch as I am a very picky eater. Over 20 years since I had a sandwich.

I can usualy get through the day with just liquids and maybe a snack. Not a big fast food guy, like McDonald's or wendys ect, but I do eat out for lunch 2-3 times a week. Pizza is common. Burritos, noodles, poutine are my other go to's.
If I didn't do landscaping for a living, I'd be overweight for sure.
I have definitely got better that least couple years. I was doing 5-7 days a week eating out for lunch and a few times a week for dinner.
I wish I could find poutine in my area. For those unfamiliar with poutine, it’s a plate of French fries covered with cheese curds and gravy, very popular in Canada. Similar to the disco fries served in New Jersey diners.

OakNut

LawnSite Platinum Member
I strongly disagree. Wendy's and Chick-fil-A are actually the best.

Wendy's because it has the four for four which is actually the best bang for your buck fast food wise.

Chick-fil-A because they have the best customer service in fast food hands down.
Their drive-thrus are remarkably fast and all of their employees say it's a pleasure to serve you and are cordial and pleasant. This is a breath of fresh air compared to the lazy rude Schmucks that work at every other fast food place.

They are both openly Christian companies as well. Wendy's is pro adoption
I didn't realize Wendy's started offering poor people options.
I suspect that they are so small, it's not worth eating - like anything on the BK value menu.

Good food and fast service has no relevance to what I said about Chick Fil A - they are expensive. (That's what I meant by "the worst" - cost)

Crazy 4 grass

LawnSite Fanatic
I didn't realize Wendy's started offering poor people options.
I suspect that they are so small, it's not worth eating - like anything on the BK value menu.

Good food and fast service has no relevance to what I said about Chick Fil A - they are expensive. (That's what I meant by "the worst" - cost)
Lol poor people options

Wells mowing

LawnSite Member
I can eat cheaper at the local diner here in my town and beats any burger or chicken joint.
I much prefer a meal and i can get it for 6.31 and that includes a drink.

Derwood

LawnSite Bronze Member
My achillies is Monster. When we have our super long days, my kid and I will sip a huge Monster throughout the day. I have cut way back. But sometimes I fall off the wagon.

One morning at a Kwik Trip, I came out the door with 2 of them, and a nice lady in her 40's says, "You know.... those things will kill you." I looked at her and sighed and said, "God I hope so........." She stared at me all the way to my truck with her sad little puppy dog eyes wondering why my life was so bad that I wanted to die lololololol

I look for her every single time I walk into that Kwik Trip :)

Wells mowing

LawnSite Member
The real question is who’s working mañana? It’s cinco de drinko!! For me tomorrow’s lunch I will splurge beers and margaritas!! Feliz día mi gente!!
I am muchacho.