1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Fastrak Strip Kit Pictures

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by volfan615, Apr 28, 2006.

1. volfan615

volfan615 LawnSite Member

I had made a post last weekend looking for pictures of the stripe kit on a Fastrak and no one had one. Well here you go.... installed on my new 20/52.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one of my new Fastrak..

[​IMG]

I used it for the first time today and my actually mowing was half the time it normally takes! :clapping:

2. goombie123

goombie123 LawnSite Member

Awesome pics. Thanks for posting, i was curious what the Stripe kit looked like as well. Nice to hear you're enjoying your mower, i picked up the 20/52 honda about 3 weeks ago and i also couldnt be happierl. I agree with you, the mower definitely cuts down on the time it takes to finish my lawn. Take t easy
    Thanks.

3. wingnutdave

wingnutdave LawnSite Member

Great pictures, thanks for the idea. Im at work on it soon.But this idea is easer (by far) than rollers would be, and in a pinch they would bend out of the way. How does the grass look after a pass?