Lawn Care Forum banner
161 - 180 of 244 Posts
Relettered the truck.
Looks good. You might want to think about putting the phone number below the company name and making the print for the phone number larger...It will make it easier to read/find. If you have a website you might want to add that too.

Nice looking truck for $1,600.

Discussion starter · #173 ·
Wow....It's been a long mowing season. Just finished fall cleanups today. I am done for the season and will not be doing anymore cleanups. I parked the trailer in the lot up at the top of the hill and it will stay till spring. The mechanic thinks he has the Plow truck running good and ready for the 6 to 8 inches predicted for this weekend. It was 62 degrees today but the fog hung around all day. Tuesday of next week it is supposed to be 2 degrees. Talk about a massive temperature swing.

Discussion starter · #175 ·
It has been a great season so far. 62 accounts and still getting calls. The SCAG SSZ lost a wheel motor and has been rwetired. The turf tiger is still hanging in there but has needed alot of work. Looking for areasonable price 60 inch cut but not having alot of luck. I am a bit of a tight wad. Hope everyone is having a great year.

Discussion starter · #176 ·
Unbelieveable. Truck and trailer got rear ended Friday. Trailer gates are broken and bent. Trailer has one busted floor board. The side rail on one side is bent and the coupler is completely busted. The hitch on the truck is darn near broken in half. The bumper is bowed and it knocked the spare tire off. Talked to insurance adjuster Friday within hours of the accident. Haven't heard from him since. I am not a happy camper and neither are my customers. This kind of slow action could put me out of business.

Let me know if you need any help with yards that are getting overgrown. You've got my number.
Posted via Mobile Device

Very nice my friend! Glad to see you doing great.

Discussion starter · #180 ·
Been quite a year so far. In July my rig was rear ended. I lost my trailer and a bagger on one of the mowers. The hitch on the Dodge was broken in half. Took the Insurance company almost three weeks to settle things. Thanks so much to StrokerTurbo7.3 for his offer to help. Lucky for me it was during the two week period when it did not rain. Was able to bust butt and get caught up. Got a nice brand new trailer and a used Husqvarna IZ5223. Lost 4 accounts but still have 54 left.

This has been the best year weather wise since I started. Celebrating 8 years as FDLC and looking forward to the rest of the year. Hope everyone is having a great year.

161 - 180 of 244 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.