1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Favorites

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by AEW, Jan 20, 2005.

1. AEW

AEW LawnSite Member

Ok stupid question...but is there a favorite list where you can add threads and go back to reference them...or is the only way to do this with my favorite list outside of this site...For some reason I was thinking there is a favorite list here and you can add threads to go back and view them. Maybe I am thinking too much

2. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

AEW I've never seen a favorites list that you can put certain threads in but you are able to subscribe to threads if you want. Maybe I am wrong and there is another way to view your favorite threads but this is what I have always done. If you want to subscribe to a thread you can go under thread tools and click on subscribe thread.

3. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

I just make a short reply to threads I want to keep track of, and I am emailed whenever there is a new response. If I want to go back to an old thread, at the very least I can just search under my own name, and the thread will come up (along with other threads I've responded to). Also, I just remembered about going to your "CP" and looking for your "subscribed" threads.