1. Free Webinar: Why the Growth of Propane Deserves Your Attention
    Date: Thursday, April 25th
    Time: 11:00am EST
    Find out how switching to propane can save your company time and money. Click here to register
    Dismiss Notice

Fayette Mowing work thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JimsLocalLawn, Apr 24, 2014.

1. OP
    OP
    JimsLocalLawn

JimsLocalLawn LawnSite Senior Member

2. oabdu123

oabdu123 LawnSite Member

I'm really curious for a review on your three Bradley mowers. The prices are unbeatable, and the design on the Bradley mowers seems very simple, efficient and uncomplicated. If you posted a in depth review on YouTube, I'm sure it would get a lot of views.

3. OP
    OP
    JimsLocalLawn

Been thinking about youtube, maybe when it slows down I can do an in depth review on each mower, and show them both in action! If I do I promise to upload it to this forum.

hort101 likes this.
  4. oabdu123

oabdu123 LawnSite Member

That would be fantastic man. There is a huge lawn care community on YouTube, very supportive and close knit. I think you would do very well on YouTube with your knowledge, passion and friendliness. Plus, you can also make a little bit of money to boot. Did you ever run a Toro Proline before, the Bradley design seems very similar.

hort101 likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    JimsLocalLawn

Bradley 52 Stander review video...

Doc8406 and hort101 like this.
  6. OP
    OP
    JimsLocalLawn

Bradley 48 hydro walk behind review...

hort101 likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    JimsLocalLawn

8. jmchestnut

jmchestnut LawnSite Member

I have had my Bradley 48" WB for about a month. It is awesome. Very pleased. The mower you get for the price can't be beat. My one disappointment is that the minimum height of cut is 2". I live in Georgia and cut Bermuda. I'd love to start the season cutting at 1.5". But, that's ok, not a deal breaker for me- definitely no regrets.

hort101 likes this.
  9. oabdu123

oabdu123 LawnSite Member

Great review man. One tip, if you film with your camera horizontally instead of vertically you won't have the black around on each side, Looking forward to more videos, I think your channel will do well if you put a little effort into it. Also, if you use your company name on your YouTube account that will bring more viewership.

10. OP
    OP
    JimsLocalLawn

Thanks for the tips. My name on youtube is directly tied to my google account name. Went ahead and changed that. Love the tip on the camera!

My next video will be a side by side comparison between a bunch of different trimmers. Taking one of the most popular trimmers from each brand and doing a video on my thoughts on each.