How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.
- 27-hp Kohler
- 4-wheel IS® Independent Suspension
- 61" 10-guage deck with double top deck, double reinforced side skirts with lap-welded corners and baffle supports
- Twin A-section hydro drive belts
- Adjustable steering levers
- Foot-operated height-of-cut adjustment
- Two adjustable, multi-positioned, 360° anti-scalp rollers
- Two-year commercial warranty on parts and labor
This mower would be for my personal use on 3.2 acres. The ground is very rough. I know most here like Exmark (I do to), but lets face it...I'm fat and want a smooth ride. I mow part of this with a tractor now and have to go slow because the ground is rough. Don't get me wrong, its not so rouch that a Z would have trouble. It's just too rough to go fast.