1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ferris 61"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by volway, May 13, 2009.

1. volway

volway LawnSite Member

Hey guys finally got some pics downloaded of the "08" IS200 61" Ferris.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BGClawns101

BGClawns101 LawnSite Senior Member

Price???????

3. volway

volway LawnSite Member

Soory for not putting price on,All the info is on another thread but I will put it here. "08" IS2000Z 61" Ferris,Less than 80hrs,26hp Kawasaki Liquid Cool. Still has warranty on it and you can add a couple more years to engine warranty cause all I use Is Opti 4 in my machines,These are great machines,Striping kit on this as well.First $7000.00 can have a like new machine with out paying taxes.Willing to meet someone half-way 200 miles or less of Nashville Tn for free. This is one of my back ups,I have 3 of these and only need 2 due to some of my new contracts that mainly need walk behinds,So I'm selling this one so I can buy a couple more W/B.Anymore questions feel free to ask

4. volway

volway LawnSite Member

Still available guy backed out.

5. brucec

brucec LawnSite Senior Member

interested in a partial trade for a 52 wright stander. Don' hurt to ask

6. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

If you still have it by end of october, when the GIE show is, let me know, i know its far off but ill be in louisville that week anyway. chreha@hotmail.com

7. snowjeep

snowjeep LawnSite Senior Member

Is that price a little high? Im picking up a 08 left over from a dealer tues 61" 3100IS with Briggs Big Block 30hp, for $7500. I would at least hold on to it until the ferris rebates are over.,

8. volway

volway LawnSite Member

You can get them at that price all day with a Briggs,Love my Kawasaki Liquid cools. JUST MY OPINION

9. snowjeep

snowjeep LawnSite Senior Member

Im sorry did not realize there was a price difference between Kawi/Briggs. I demowed your exact mower and it was awesome. Not sure I like the liquid cooled because I kept forgetting to blow of the radiator and screen. Its pretty windy here so after every lawn I would have to clean it.

10. brucec

brucec LawnSite Senior Member

Is this mower still available? Flexible on price?