• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Ferris: Good or Bad?

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
We've had over 20 of them during the past 12 years. They are extremely reliable machines. Those who know me here on LS will tell you I am their biggest fan of Ferris. Right now we have 7 Ferris WB's and Z's.

Leroy's Lawns

LawnSite Member
Had a Ferris Hydro Cut I think it was called and not that impressed. Thing only had one hydro pump, to tell you ther truth I didn't realize that when I bought it, just thought wow gettting a great deal on a hydro. Dealer ordered it.

Well that first day we sure missed having that second pump, LOL, machine went back for a trade real quick.

Seemed tough and durable though.

ajordan193

LawnSite Senior Member
i had a ferris belt driven walkbehind loved that mower. Had no complaints on that machine other than the kawasaki engine was nearing death. Mower made me a lot of money and had to put little back into it. I'd buy another ferris if i didn't get a sweet deal on my scag now. Good luck with the ferris i'm sure you will love it.

~Andrew

grass-scapes

LawnSite Bronze Member
I like ferris wheels, but I get scared when they stop when Im way up high.