1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ferris home made striping kit

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Rob1210, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Rob1210

Rob1210 LawnSite Member

If you look at one of my other post I have a picture of stripes I made with a chain system. That's another option. Simple to make. But the roller does work a little better

2. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Ill take a look! Yours looks so professional unlike so many other stripers , that's what made me intrigued, you do professional work. What engine is on ur new ferris btw
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Rob1210

Rob1210 LawnSite Member

Thank you! I do custom construction work so I need to be creative. I would have done it a little differently but I only have wood working tools. But overall I'm happy with how it turn out.

The mower has a 36hp B&S on it.

4. Wlfpkfan1120

Wlfpkfan1120 LawnSite Member

Looking for something like this for my mower, I have the same mower and the rubber flap sucks! Can you send me the specs from this or would you be interested in building another??

5. Mr Stripe

Mr Stripe LawnSite Silver Member

Nice nice work man, that's really awesome. I took the easier more expensive route.. Me so ashamed! Lol :clapping:Thumbs Up

20161012_140336.jpeg