• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Ferris IS3200Z Midnight edition

fourbybud

LawnSite Member
I've got the opportunity to purchase a new Ferris is3200z Midnight edition or a new ISX3300. I currently run a IS3200Z with a 61" deck. Either of the new units will have the 61" deck and 37hp Vanguard. does anyone have any experience with the old versus the new suspension? Or with the better shocks that are on the midnight edition? Any tips or comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Crazy 4 grass

LawnSite Fanatic
Here is a relatively recent thread discussing the new forefront suspension.

Figured it might be of interest to you.

puppypaws

LawnSite Fanatic
LOL. Don't really need a 2000lb tank to mow. :):)
The 6200 weighs 2700 lbs and has a list price of $29,999.99. I found the price very interesting, must be an American thing in an attempt to make people believe they are buying the mower for under 30k. I've never been able to figure out the psychology behind this pricing game.

OP
F

fourbybud

LawnSite Member
The 6200 weighs 2700 lbs and has a list price of $29,999.99. I found the price very interesting, must be an American thing in an attempt to make people believe they are buying the mower for under 30k. I've never been able to figure out the psychology behind this pricing game.
[/QUOTE
Never have understood the pricing like that myself. Maybe it's a amount per pound thing? LOL