Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I was a lawnsite member I browsed this site quite often. I noticed that ferris is a sponser of this site, for obvious reasons of course, product exposure. Just cant understand why there arent more posts concerning their products. I have been to a Ferris dealer in person and seen the product line. They seemed on the cutting edge with the suspension and all, but you would think that there would be sufficient users out there to give us some real world feedback on this equipment. You know, its durability, survice support, etc. Just very,very,few posts about ferris.

· Banned
1,976 Posts
their waranty is tops too... 2 year parts and labor i believe. I know that their dual drive wbs are quite nice. That foot pedal to get the machine into neutral is very nice.

· Registered
1,560 Posts
I have 2 Ferris belt drives which have been great. My dealer support is flawless, too. The only problems have been with the Kawi motors. Nothing major though. Mike

· Registered
1,084 Posts
All you gotta do is search for ferris, there's plenty to read from, the think is that exmark is the number one selling brand, and must be for some real good resons, that doesn't mean ferris aint' good tough, as a matter of fact I own couple of them and they're quite amazing, also my dealer is pretty good to me, so I don't see reason to switch for now.

Ride A+
Cut Quality A
Durability A+
Speed A-
Design A
Features A-

· Registered
11,352 Posts
Look under threads about Ferris and you will see my name many, many times. My company has probably had more of them (Ferris machines) than most LS members have had Last count I think we've had like 17 of them over the past 9 years...WB's, Z's, 3-wheelers.

· Registered
118 Posts
this info is from only looking at the websites ...but it seems that the ferris unit is the same exact unit as the snapper 32inch...except they changed the name of course...they even use the same exact pictures on their web-sites!

does ferris make this unit for snapper? anyone know?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.