• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

fert manufacturers

teeca

LawnSite Bronze Member
are you looking to but direct? there are a number of manufactures, but i think they will send you to a distributor (rep). www.andersonsgolfproducts.com for andersons products (which i use for price 1st, quality 2nd, but still a great product) also www.uhsonline.com for united hort. supply (which is 2nd to none!! if you dont like there prices on fert. atleast buy there MEC-D weedkiller, this stuff kicks a$$) i like the united hort fert because it spreads great! and the results are perfect. i would stay away from simplot, i used there fert for 1 round and i hated the stuff, i had good results, but it was so dusty it got to the point i was totaly pi**ed off at the end of the day. also lesco is good, clean, and spreads good, just a little pricy.

dallen

LawnSite Member
This is a custom manufacturer for the most part. The use a binding granulation or pelletizing process to produce ore-based and organic matter-based fertilizer. Located east-central Illinois. <focusformulations@yahoo.com>

TurfProSTL

LawnSite Senior Member
Helena Chemical Co has a location in KC

Howard Johnson has a fertilizer plant in Neosho, MO, but I think you need to buy their product through distributors