• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

fertalizer spreders

S

scottlawns

just wondering some brand names you all use,lesco has the 80pound hopper one for 329.00 just wondering if i should spend that much or if you all might have other good choices,i get to take my test next week and it sure dont look easy,im 35 and havent studied in a long time.

accuratelawn

LawnSite Senior Member
Spend the money on a quality spreader if you plan on doing many applications. I bought a Scotts pro spreader this year after using a cheaper Earthway for the past couple seasons. Wish I would have spent the $305 first time around. It is much easy to push, more accurate, and holds more product.

S

scottlawns

does the scotts got a stainless steel frame?and a cover?<p>thanks Scott

accuratelawn

LawnSite Senior Member
The spreader I bought was painted and came with the cover. Stainless was about $90+- more.<br>I think the model was a Accu2000. I am pleased with it.

slagerlawncare

LawnSite Member
hey i'm 38 and i still did it...<br>yur right though about studying...geez the retention just aint there like it used to be.<br>i gotta 82% so that isn't too bad.<br>BTW..scotts..where abouts in MN. are you?<br>my wife is from way up der in da north country...<br> i wish you luck.