Fertilization licensing in ND.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by doubleedge, Jun 6, 2008.

  1. doubleedge

    doubleedge LawnSite Senior Member
    from ND
    Messages: 911

    I have seen the sticky on the top, but that is for pesticides, not fertilization licensing. Do I have to be licensed to commercially fertilize other peoples lawns with liquid/granular fertilization?
  2. mngrassguy

    mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,167

    Don't think so but don't take my word for it. Ask your local co-op or cal NDDA Toll-free: 1-800-242-7535

Share This Page