Fertilization Licensing

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by CK82, Apr 2, 2008.

  1. CK82

    CK82 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 236

    I am trying to obtain my fertilzation/pesticide license in the State of Wisconsin. What is the process of doing so, I do not have a lot of time to take a class at this point. I was thinking about doing the reading and research in house and taking an online exam if at all possible. Please help.

  2. mngrassguy

    mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,167

  3. DA Quality Lawn & YS

    DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 9,296

    Here in MN, to apply straight Fert only involves an annual lic. fee.
    Anything beyond you need to do the testing, etc.
  4. Reliable Lawn Care

    Reliable Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    Messages: 136

    Nebr. We have to take the test on pesticides and turf & ornamental. Check you county ext office, they will be able to guide you thru it. I haven't heard of any on line testing though. Our license is good for 3 years.
  5. CK82

    CK82 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 236

    Sounds good, thank you!

Share This Page