Fertilizer Application?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Husky03, Jun 23, 2004.

  1. Husky03

    Husky03 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 432

    I have been considering offering my customers the option of me fertilizing their lawns. What do I need to do this? I have heard you guys saying you need special liscenses etc. What do I need? Who can I call in my city to find out?

  2. lawnboy33

    lawnboy33 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 35

    You will need a custom applicator license . contact your dep of agriculture to take your test. Make sure you study its a hard one and then make sure your insurance covers the use of pesticides
  3. Team Gopher

    Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -
    Messages: 4,040

    Hi Husky03,

    Here is some information for you.

    Office of Indiana State Chemist
    Pesticide Section
    Purdue University
    1154 Biochemistry Bldg
    W Lafayette, IN 47907-1154


  4. Husky03

    Husky03 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 432

    Thank you Team Gopher:)

Share This Page