• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Fertilizer Spreader


LawnSite Senior Member
I heard of a fertilizer spreader that you are able to stand on and spray at the same time. Also, the company makes a attachment that you are able to put on a lesco spreader and spray with as you fertilize. If anyone knows of such a company that produces theses types of products, please let me know.


LawnSite Bronze Member
Yes, the Company is Perma-Green Surpreme.<p>They make 3 models:<br>The Cavalry - stand on on spreader/sprayer $4000.00<br>The Mechanized - walkbehind spreader/sprayer $2000.00<br>The M60 Spray Kit - attaches to any square hopper spreader - $350.00<p>We ordered the Cavalry for this year and already own a Mechanized unit and a push spreader with the spray kit. Absolutely love 'em.<p>Permagreen Supreme<br>9310 Mississippi St.<br>Crown Point, IN 46307<br>Ph: (800) 346-2001