fertilizer tanks

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by Gotcha, May 7, 2008.

  1. Gotcha

    Gotcha LawnSite Member
    Messages: 6

    Looking to buy a 300 gallon tank, any ideas ???
  2. mngrassguy

    mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,167

    Fleet Farm?
  3. RigglePLC

    RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 13,900

    Tractor Supply Co. Also look online for Raven tank and Snyder tank. Do you want it for on the truck? Stationary? Plastic? Fiberglass? Steel? Think about exactly where to put the outlet, inlet and return flow from the pump. You may need to drill it and add special gaskets and fittings for the return flow from the pump. Think carefully about where to put the return flow and how to set up the agitation. You need a "double threaded" tank fitting so you can screw a hose nipple on the inside of the tank as well as the outside. Set up the agitation to make the whole tank swirl in a circle if you can. Remember its heavy--You need a 3/4 ton truck.

Share This Page