fertilizing certification

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by JTS lawn care, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. JTS lawn care

    JTS lawn care LawnSite Member
    Messages: 64

    i was wondering how do you get certified for fertilizing and pesticide for commerical and residential applications.
  2. Team Gopher

    Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -
    Messages: 4,040

    Hi JTS,

    There is info about your question here.
  3. heritage

    heritage LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,358

    Go to your county cooperative extension office. They usually work directly with the universities and they will tell you how to get licensed.
  4. GroundKprs

    GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,969

    Actually, JTS and anyone else in MI needs to start here: http://www.pested.msu.edu/

    Anyone in any state can go to this page: <a href="http://www.members.aol.com/groundkprs/pesticides/pestregs.html">Pesticide Regulation in USA</a>, and find the specific office(s) for his state.

Share This Page