fertilizing license

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by EastProLawn, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. EastProLawn

    EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,110

    Just wondering if anyone has info about fertilizer licensing in Rhode Island, do you need one for normal granular fertilizer,
    and if you do where or how do you go about getting one.
    Thanks, Jaime
  2. walker-talker

    walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest
    Messages: 4,771

    Check with your local extension service/Dept of Agriculture
  3. Team Gopher

    Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -
    Messages: 4,040

  4. EastProLawn

    EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,110

    :) Thanks guys, the info was extremely helpful, good to know

    there are still good people out in this crazy world.

  5. dfor

    dfor LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 828

    About getting a license in Rhode Island. The classes are at one of the off sites at URI in Kingston. Its about 1 mile from their campus. One full day of class, couple weeks later another half day and the second half is the testing. PM me if you have any questions.

Share This Page