• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Few new Exmarks

DoetschOutdoor

LawnSite Bronze Member
Snapped a few pics of the new Exmark stander and the new exmark push mower. Both machines really impressed me. If ya havent already seen it, here it is. Called the Vantage, ultra cut deck with 24hp on the 52" they had at the show. Rep said they took all the problems and complaints from the new grandstand and improved upon them for exmark's version. The push mower they had was frieken awesome for a push mower...really solid new wheels, easiest height adjust I have ever seen, new bag design thats really open for easier dumping, kawi engine, and best of all not even close to the $1000 tag on them toros. Black wheels make it look like a tank. I almost want one just for the black wheels...

P2140087.jpg

P2140088.jpg

P2140090.jpg

P2140092.jpg

P2140091.jpg

ygim

LawnSite Senior Member
Not bad looking

OP
D

DoetschOutdoor

LawnSite Bronze Member
Its really hard to explain all of the details of that lil 21" mower but it was sweet, and I hate push mowers. It looked alot like the toro but waaay better looking and seemed to have more new features. Price tag was $799 I believe and he said that was CRP pricing....? Said dealers should be able to have room to bargain on the prices of $799. The wheels were solid heavy duty,1 piece replaceable and one height adjuster made adjustments a breeze. Not sure on the deck, it was kinda hard to talk and concentrate because dock dogs were jumping around and the guys next door to this booth were selling tazers and people were flocking over there trying them out:hammerhead:

Said they are shipping out demos in 2 weeks and shouldnt be a problem to demo on in my area at least. I was really worried about the damage to my knees riding behind a mower but the suspension on the platform was wicked comfortable and folded up outta the way when you go to trailer it or want to use it as a walkbehind. The mower would surely save me several feet in the trailer with the platform folded up. Im just leary that it is going to beat the body up more than my ztr.

KPW LawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
Was looking at the new 21'' push mower online yesterday and it looks like something I am going to have to add this year once I demo one, would also like to demo the stander also.

Kennedy Landscaping

LawnSite Fanatic
That push mower does look pretty tough. The Vantage is lookin pretty good too.