where will it show up next?

Motor vehicle Gas Font Tree Signage

Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

Plant Motor vehicle Tree Wood Grass

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Plant Automotive exterior

Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel Plant Toy

See less See more
#9 ·
Ready, set, go! Let's see some unique logo placements. I'll send a new t-shirt for the best one.
i expect great things from my soldiers:weightlifter:

#18 ·
I have one of those from a Kellsport order that I made, but I just made an order recently and they stiffed me on a key chain! :laugh: I didn't even notice until a week later.
that's not cool:nono: the key chain is the only reason to order from them cause they aint the cheapest:laugh:

#19 ·
that's not cool:nono: the key chain is the only reason to order from them cause they aint the cheapest:laugh:
It's all good, they hooked me up because I was a new customer to them, they took off the 10% "lawn guy" discount and threw in two of the containers for the undercoating gun for free. I got an email from the head of sales or something saying they appreciate my business and stuff. I was pretty impressed with their customer service.

#20 ·
It's all good, they hooked me up because I was a new customer to them, they took off the 10% "lawn guy" discount and threw in two of the containers for the undercoating gun for free. I got an email from the head of sales or something saying they appreciate my business and stuff. I was pretty impressed with their customer service.
i dealt with bob any time i dealt with them. great guy, really cares about the cuatomer:cool2:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.