field test -- help!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimK, Jan 30, 2004.

1. OP
    OP
    JimK

JimK TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

Yeah, we just started field tests about a year ago. It's tough to (1) get the manufacturers to ship products and (2) to get qualified folks to do field tests.

I have one thread on lawnsite right now trying to find someone who will test a ride-on sprayer in Indiana for Rich Mfg.

I'll go see if it's getting any action. Meanwhile Jim, if you see me posting for a field test which is appropriate for your operation, please chime on in. Could be fun!

2. OP
    OP
    JimK

JimK TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

By the way Jim ... my company is here in Vermont, but I'm a MA native (grew up in Brockton ... ever heard of it :)

3. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Bronze Member

Jim, I am willing to take a look at it. I am located in Indiana, southwestern tip. Full service maintenance company. contact me if you want to talk more. 812-760-6819 or email jasonhish@sigecom.net

4. SWD

SWD LawnSite Senior Member

I understand the request for the field test was Indiana, however, I am in central Texas - if you are interested.
    View my profile, I am indeed qualified to assess equipment performance.

5. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Sure I know brockton, "the boxers"
    I was a wrestler and brockton alway put out studs, Rich Testa was a stud in the 80's Mowhawk and all.......Man he was good

I was also born in leominster, "blue devils Vs Boxers" was always a fun day of football.

6. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Jim, I got your mags all over my office :)
    i like the stories you do, my only complaint is...lets take january's pull behind mower, why not put prices in the the information? I guessing you didnt test all the mowers listed. So if thats true its not really a guide, its just a ad for that manufactur.

Next time your in MA. stop by the office, for a cup of coffee.
    WWW.oldstonelawncare.com