• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

field test -- help!

OP
J

JimK

TURF MAGAZINE Publisher
Yeah, we just started field tests about a year ago. It's tough to (1) get the manufacturers to ship products and (2) to get qualified folks to do field tests.

I have one thread on lawnsite right now trying to find someone who will test a ride-on sprayer in Indiana for Rich Mfg.

I'll go see if it's getting any action. Meanwhile Jim, if you see me posting for a field test which is appropriate for your operation, please chime on in. Could be fun!

James Cormier

LawnSite Bronze Member
Sure I know brockton, "the boxers"
I was a wrestler and brockton alway put out studs, Rich Testa was a stud in the 80's Mowhawk and all.......Man he was good

I was also born in leominster, "blue devils Vs Boxers" was always a fun day of football.

James Cormier

LawnSite Bronze Member
Jim, I got your mags all over my office :)
i like the stories you do, my only complaint is...lets take january's pull behind mower, why not put prices in the the information? I guessing you didnt test all the mowers listed. So if thats true its not really a guide, its just a ad for that manufactur.

Next time your in MA. stop by the office, for a cup of coffee.
WWW.oldstonelawncare.com