Figured id pull the trigger

SP Landscaping

LawnSite Member
Figured id finally show some of the work we do instead of just lookin at everyone eles's.

Here's a driveway we did back in November is was 12' wide we made it 25' by 43'. it was 20 ton raked by hand in 30degree weather

sheilds.jpg

sheilds3.jpg

sheilds4.jpg

sheilds6.jpg

sheilds8.jpg

sheilds9.jpg

sheilds10.jpg

OP
S

SP Landscaping

LawnSite Member
Heres a job were we put footing drains in for a guy and put a 750gal drywell in for it to drain into. 3rd pic my son thought he could tamp the driveway...lol

d'amato.jpg

d'amato2.jpg

d'amato3.jpg

d'amato4.jpg

OP
S

SP Landscaping

LawnSite Member
Here a guys entire driveway and yard washed away after hurricane Irene. The guy was is super cheap and didnt want to buy new material so i had to "retrieve" all the stuff off of the neighbors property and put it back on his....
Ended up renting a 308 and a 257 for a week and went to town
In the 4th pic theres a 7' drop off of the bridge almost **** my pants getting the 308 down off of her

301.jpg

301-2.jpg

301-3.jpg

301-4.jpg

301-5.jpg

301-6.jpg

301-7.jpg

301-8.jpg

OP
S

SP Landscaping

LawnSite Member
i know i cant figure out to get my pics the size of the computer screen like chris does.... loved it except for the lack of power when trying to push a pile. best thing was the price 1,200 a week compared to untied rip off i mean rental who wanted 1800 for the same size before tax and insurance

Dirtman2007

LawnSite Platinum Member
i know i cant figure out to get my pics the size of the computer screen like chris does.... loved it except for the lack of power when trying to push a pile. best thing was the price 1,200 a week compared to untied rip off i mean rental who wanted 1800 for the same size before tax and insurance
i rented that 38 ton 60' long reach for 2k a week lol

OP
S

SP Landscaping

LawnSite Member
united rental would probably want 15,000 a month for that thing.... their prices are so out of control it isnt funny. I have a case cx14 and the hose blew from the pump to the tracks and i couldnt get it fixed for a couple days so i had to rent the same thing from them and the crooks charge $450 a day for a 2 ton machine:hammerhead:

ksss

LawnSite Fanatic
united rental would probably want 15,000 a month for that thing.... their prices are so out of control it isnt funny. I have a case cx14 and the hose blew from the pump to the tracks and i couldnt get it fixed for a couple days so i had to rent the same thing from them and the crooks charge $450 a day for a 2 ton machine:hammerhead:

Wow I can rent a CX240 for that.