• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Finally About To Take The Next Step!

PremierLawn&Yard

LawnSite Member
I started out in lawn care as a teen and worked through college “taught me a lot”, then spent the past 25 years in Corporate America (doing what I went to school for). I love lawn care and taking care of my properties. I recentIy started a small Lawn Care business to help me transition out of Corp and it’s starting to grow. I am still healthy enough and have the ability to work on the ground but I also want to have a good place for my soon to be teen sons & daughters to learn strong work ethic and customer service. I am 100% aware of the complications and grind this type of business is but I know I can accomplish what I am looking to do.

This site has already helped me significantly and I am extremely appreciative of all your input.

MowDaddy

LawnSite Fanatic
Welcome to LS. Great that you'll get your kids on board. My 25 yr old daughter started working for MowDaddy this yr. She's a hard worker. She has a psychological degree and now is looking at taking some accounting and business management. She does have interest in taking over at some point. Heck I'm 58 and it would be nice to have family eventually take over.

ShowCaseLawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
Welcome to LS. Great that you'll get your kids on board. My 25 yr old daughter started working for MowDaddy this yr. She's a hard worker. She has a psychological degree and now is looking at taking some accounting and business management. She does have interest in taking over at some point. Heck I'm 58 and it would be nice to have family eventually take over.
soon you can change the business name to mowpappy