Lawn Care Forum banner

Finally Got IT

5K views 43 replies 26 participants last post by  Stillwater 
#1 ·
finally after one month of waiting i got the sentar sport 48" with 19 hp ...pix will be posted tonight...what an awsome machine it is...its raining down in jerzey so i cant use it but i am itching to...its veryfast and its got plenty of power ... speachless what an awsome machine

#7 ·
already did cant u see it.....its aswome ive run exmark ive run scag i like this better than any what a machine this is .....it just started to rain as i had about 5 more lines to go and it cut the wet grass without bogging down or anything and it was loing. it is very fast and very compact to put on the traailer and stuff it is very comfortable and it has rapid height adjustments

#11 ·
yeh i love it and it has a really nice cut... no i got used to it right away I LOVE IT

#13 ·
Does the seat fold up? And if so is it far enough out of the way?

The platform for your feet looks awfully small, is there enough room or is just the picture?

#14 ·
I just want to know why write only makes one stander (the regular sentar) that goes over 8.5mph as I read the specs the sentar sport only goes 7.5!!!!! I was really looking at a 52" stander or sentar sport but that is just to dang slow!
Just got a New 52 Rapid Adj. stander and the specs. say 8.4 mph.It seems to be right, it dusts my hydro WB that is at 6.5

#15 ·
there is plenty of space on the floor board and it is faster than u think it beats a 36" wb

#17 ·
It's been a long time since I looked at those.
I checked them out when they first came out.

Looking at your pics... I'd swear they have changed some things.
I can't put my finger on "what" though.

Anyways... be careful on the 'uphill' travel with it.
The dealer and I had a "wheelie-fest" on flat ground with the larger 52" Sentar Sport.

#18 ·
First order of business get some foam between the hydro hoes and the engine ours wore through the hoes. Belts don't last long less than a year and the hydro belt is tough on 36"...you have to drop the clutch and there is an offset so wrench can't go on it straight.

#22 ·
Lovely looking machine, and excellent photography, too.

That Sentar could be a good addition for me next Spring for my smaller and/or uneven yards. A 44" would be even better, if they make one.

Don't know if they are available up here in Canada, never heard of them. If not, I'd drive to the State and pick it up.

Mind me asking what price range it is in?

#24 ·
Nice looking mower. You mentioned that it can wheelie, how much weight do you think it can handle?
FYI>> They build those "wright" here in MD. :laugh:

#25 ·
Nice mower you will like the kai engine I have them on both of my mowers and have really liked them. Lots of power and great fuel consumption.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.