1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

finally, some rain

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Brendan Smith, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

thank god, it's finally raining here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe we s.c. lco's can finally cut something other than weeds. it's been so dry that on many of the properties i service, grass in heavily shaded areas has been green and growing and sunny areas brown and dormant for the last month or so. looks like a good set-in rain too. not too hard, just steady. woo-hoo!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

2. Rev. Crabgrass

Rev. Crabgrass LawnSite Member

Send it about three hours North when you done with it, we could use a steady 2 day rain here.

REV.

3. Budget

Budget LawnSite Senior Member
    from Pa.

I hear you, pass it further north when you are done with it please... I think we are in for rain all weekend. Got to finish one more mulch job before it hits.

4. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

looking at the radar, it may wander up your way. hope so anyway. good luck.

5. lawnguy001

lawnguy001 LawnSite Member

Send some south to us!! St. Aug. grass is brown and burning out due to lack of rain. 4+ inches short of rain for this year.

6. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

God, it rains here weekly which is making all my lawns look even better!

7. Jacob's Yardworks LLC

Jacob's Yardworks LLC LawnSite Member

Just got some rain here this weekend finally. Hadnt had any for 64 days straight.

8. Bustus

Bustus LawnSite Member

The snows gotta completely melt here first, lol.