• LawnSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again LawnSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of LawnSite will experience a major upgrade later this week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue..

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit LawnSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow LawnSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, LawnSite Team

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Greenkeepers

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey all-<p>It finally happened. Last week while cutting in a high end neighborhood a lady who represents the homeowners assoc. asked me to bid the commons areas. Of course I did, and when I gave it to her all nice and bound w/ copy of insurance etc... she said WOW. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she had a bid for less than half the price, I politely said let him have it then. Two days later I got a call from the lady wanting to know if we had time to come down and redo what the &quot;lowballer&quot; had done and they would compare jobs and see if it was worth the extra $$... Needless to say we got the contract. Thats what makes a hard day worth it!!<p>Any similar stories??<p>Mike<br>Greenkeepers

lawnsurfer

LawnSite Member
Hey way to go!:) One for the good guys. I don't understand peoples logic when it comes to saving money over spending a proportionately smaller amount for top service and no headaches. I explain to all my customers the extra they spend with me I give back with better service. It works for me too.