Finalson Herbicide

BigJlittleC

Banned
Have had my eye on that as well.

I picked up a jug of fiesta and burnout to add to my non traditional/"organic" program. Just used burnout for the first time today.

Mark Oomkes

LawnSite Fanatic
Looks similar to Mirimichi Green Weed Control.

Keegan

LawnSite Senior Member
Anyone try this yet ? There are enough common weeds on the label to make it interesting. The old saying 'If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is' may apply here. I don't know.

https://greenearthagandturf.com/wp-...n-non-selective-organic-weed-killer-label.pdf
I've been using Finalsan. Some weeds start to die within an hour. Some weeds are killed with one aoo others need at least another one. It works best when the weeds are young. Also, Joe at Green Earth Ag and Turf is wonderful He's honest and provides great service.

OP
agrostis

agrostis

LawnSite Gold Member
So i just read the label and it says it does NOT translocate to all parts of the plant. In other words it doesn't go to the roots. That's not good. Most plants can come back from having their top growth burned off. The label also doesn't differentiate between suppression and control. It sounds like it's temporary and to me that's just a waste of time.