Financing a 30" commerical mower with 560 credit score?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Cmonstihl, Sep 11, 2019 at 4:19 AM.

1. Cmonstihl

Cmonstihl LawnSite Member

I'm servicing enough properties where I need to upgrade from the 21" to a 30" to finish the season and use as a backup for next year. In the mean time I'm gonna clean up my credit and save.

Am I looking at a denial or do ppl like me have a chance ? Will I have to a out a down payment and if so how much?

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Financing a $2k mower?

3. hal

hal LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Georgia

How many is "enough properties"? I would NOT finance. What got you in this position in the first place? Save up for a used mower in good shape.

AlohaMowing and Mark Oomkes like this.
  4. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Work on your credit, pay off debt or negative marks ASAP. Use one of the websites if your not already.

The 30 mowers here are $500 give or take used, seen a commercial one sell for under 1k. Good luck

5. rippinryno

rippinryno LawnSite Bronze Member

keep the 21" until you're ready for a walk behind or something like it that can increase your productivity more. Also, work on that credit, pay everything off as soon as possible, the sooner you get there and get the delinquent collections accounts gone, the sooner it's going to come off the report.

AlohaMowing likes this.