FinerCut's

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

That's a damn nice truck. Looks like it's a Duramax too?

2. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes I upgraded:waving: So far I love it. The power compared to my old 2008 6.0 is insane. I honestly don't think I will own another gas truck as a personal vehicle ever again. Im thinking about getting another one exactly like this but in a gas and also a single cab. I need another truck this coming year:cry:

3. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

And to be honest this 3500 rides alot better than my 2500!

4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

That is such a nice truck. That just goes to show you what hard work and dedication looks like!

5. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Awesome looking truck! You just need some graphics! I also like the Boss! I'll most likely never go with a gas again unless it just pulls my enclosed trailer.

6. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

That truck looks so good with that plow!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Truck is so freaking nice.

8. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

Believe me, when I drove it off the lot that was the only thing going through my mind. Wouldn't be able to justify something like my truck if I didn't work as hard as I did. Also, not to mention I pretty much live out of it year round:laugh:

9. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

@Jcontracting, I am no longer lettering any of my trucks or trailers. We can barely keep up with the word of mouth advertising and its free. We also have a website, send out flyers every once in awhile and are ranked at the top of the list on angieslist for our area. Im starting to see a lot of people do this to be honest, in my area anyways.

10. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

Thanks man!:waving: I had a friend of mine try convincing me to go with the stainless steel. I do have to say it would have looked nice, just to flashy for me!