FinerCut's

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Jul 31, 2008.

1. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks! Looks like you are also a Chevy guy!:usflag:

2. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

Picture of the new skid I picked up this year. Honestly it is in immaculant condition. I have never seen a skid that is used this clean and well taken care of in my life! I love craigslist. Here it is with a 10' custom made snow bucket, which halls a ton of snow:weightlifter:

Snapchat-379053990947096065.jpg

3. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

How many workers and crews do you have now?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

During the summer 1 crew mowing and I myself doing all of the fert and weed. I don't really want to grow to big to be honest. Im guessing the biggest I would go for is 2 mowing crews and I myself still doing fert and weed. Staying small is a lot less headache:laugh: And honestly your profit margins are a lot higher, and it may be easier to get everything paid off. As long as the business is on "Auto Pilot" and everyone knows what they have to do without asking and does a great job at it, then I am happy!:waving:

5. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Great point! That's what I'm shooting for myself!!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. hydemow

hydemow LawnSite Member

How much snow are you guys doing

7. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

We have a decent amount of residential, mostly mowing customers then a couple snow only accounts. Then of course our commercial properties. Some small in and out and a commercial account that is pretty good size. We normally all start there, and then leave a skid and truck there and everyone else goes and completes their routes. I see you are doing the Jethros in Waukee, unless I have you confused with someone else. If not, how do you like your sectionals?

8. hydemow

hydemow LawnSite Member

That's someone else, I think central Iowa dirt works through perficut. But we do run sectionals on our accounts. We are out at glen oaks/ponderosa, ankeny, and Johnston for the most. Running 12trucks total and I think 6skids

9. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

Sounds like you guys stay busy! We mostly stay in the west des moines area for everything, just to keep a tight route.:drinkup:

10. hydemow

hydemow LawnSite Member

Yeah I think I have seen you guys at glen oaks.