FinerCut's

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Jul 31, 2008.

1. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Thank you for the heads up Jared!:waving: I will take a peak at it and see what I can find out!

2. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

Picture of the lineup for today. I am kicking around the idea of putting the same wheels and tires on the other truck so everything matches:confused:

20150325_111239.jpg

3. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

My newest guy carrying to many bags of mulch at once:hammerhead:

20150325_123548.jpg

4. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

Couple pics from today, applying about 2 pallets of mulch.

20150325_105951.jpg

20150325_105958.jpg

5. beatsworking

beatsworking LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I'm assuming you've found better profits going the bagged route on mulch instead of bulk. Is there any particular aspect thats more efficient for you guys?

6. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Did you get rid of both of the older pickups and went to those two new ones or did you keep the others as well?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Those trucks are awesome. What made you switch from gas to diesel? I hear a lot of guys switching from diesel to gas but you did the opposite haha!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

Actually from my supplier it is the same price. I went the bagged route because its easier to carry bags from one tree to another. I would go bulk, but if its the same price its alot easier than shoveling and them hauling to each bed!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

I kept the older blue 1500 but traded in the 2500 gas truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

To be completely honest, i wasnt impressed with my gas truck (personal) and decided to give diesel a try last year. With the pulling power, resale value and the lifespan i am sold on diesel. Of course that is my personal opinion/preference and everyone is different, but i can promise you this, after owning a diesel i will never switch back to gas for a personal truck.

One reason i like a diesel is during snow removal. I will have a 9'2" plow on the front, a 300 gallon liquid tank in the back and then a trailer with a skid loader on the back. During those little moments is why i appreciate the power compared to a gas. I hope i answered your question but if you have anymore i am more than happy to answer!
    Posted via Mobile Device