FinerCut's

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Jul 31, 2008.

1. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Interesting, I have read you can't beat the power of a diesel. It is just a little more expensive to run and maintian, but if you are using to make money and put it to work why not? haha. Thanks for long and honest reply, I hope to be driving around in a cummins soon:cool2:

3. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

No problem! Cummins sounds great, of course a CHEVY is better...just kidding. I am very happy i went with diesel. But for mowers, i couldn't justify it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. OP
    OP
    FinerCutslawnCare

I will try to get more pictures up of spring work here in the next couple days. We have a big land clearing project next week and i will make sure to get pictures of that!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Hey Finer Cuts, how many lawn accounts, full maintenances account, and crews do you have? I remember awhile back I asked you that and you said the most you'd want is probably 2 mowing crews and you do the fert/weed.

6. neblawncare23

neblawncare23 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Neb

Great thread Logan, just got done reading the entire thing. It was awesome watching ur growth from the beginning until now.
    I waited tell I was finished with college before I started my business, and have no regrets at all as I am on my 6th year.
    Couple questions I have, what height do you cut ur grass? I assume its fescue and bluegrass? Also what fert program do you use?

7. 217lawncare

217lawncare LawnSite Member

We need updates :weightlifter::cool2::bluebounce: